The Firm represents corporate and individual clients in judicial proceedings and disputes resolution. Further, the Firm has an extensive experience in national and international arbitration proceedings before primary national and international arbitration institutions.
The Firm advises also in the pre-litigation phase, supporting clients’ decisions through, among others, precise evaluations of costs and benefits, as compared to possible extra-judicial settlement solutions.
A winning combination of business and corporate law deep knowledge, on one side, and litigation expertise and experience, on the other side, allows the Firm to readily handle disputes with a special know-how in the following areas:
- • corporate-related litigation and disputes regarding shareholders’ rights
• trust-related and/or fiduciary companies-related litigation
• acquisition-related litigation
• banking and financial disputes
• disputes involving top-level managers
• insolvency-related disputes
• commercial litigation